Welcome offer: save 30CHF on your first 3 orders with the code TRY30!
to support your lifestyle
Feel amazing with delicious low-carb meals delivered weekly to your door with our meal delivery subscription. All our meals are freshly cooked with a healthy portion of vegetables and proteins.
A low-carb meal plan you’ll be excited about
Chef-cooked, nutritionist-approved meals with just 15g of carbs on average.
How it works.
What will you find on
our low-carb menu?
Low-carb recipes, thoughtfully sourced
Every low carb meal delivery we produce is made from scratch in our Swiss kitchen, using high-quality, fresh ingredients. Our recipes change with the seasons so the majority of our fruits and vegetables are always grown in Switzerland.
To preserve our beautiful planet we also use recyclable boxes and insulation and our meal trays contain 95% less plastic. All of our meals come pre-portioned and we take our orders in advance so there’s never any food waste.
Ready to get started? Save 30CHF with 10CHF off each of your first 3 orders. Just enter the code TRY30 at checkout.
What people are saying
Why choose our low-carb meal delivery?
- Achieve your goals: Whether you’re looking to lose weight, build muscle or just eat healthier, our nutritious low-carb meals will help you towards your goals.
- Have more energy: A low-carb diet doesn’t have to mean going hungry, our meals contain healthy portions of protein and veg to help you feel full for longer.
- Save time: Our ready-to-eat deliveries will save hours of time each week on shopping and cooking, so you can take that little bit of time for yourself.
- Enjoy real flavour: Diets don’t have to be boring. Our menu changes each week with new chef-made meals from around the world.
Learn more about our low-carb meal delivery service
We send a delivery of between 3 and 16 ready-to-eat, low-carb meals directly to your door each week. Your subscription is fully flexible – you can choose different meals each week, skip or cancel deliveries easily in your client account.
How it works:
- You pick: choose your meals from our weekly menu.
- We cook: Our chef and his team will prepare your chosen meals for the week.
- We deliver: We send your meals by the Swiss Post in an insulated box
- Enjoy: Bang your meals in the oven or microwave and enjoy!
If you don’t want to choose your meals each week you can also let us do it for you. Just tell us the number of meals and dietary requirements and we’ll send you a selection as part of your low-carb meal delivery.
A keto diet is a specific type of low-carb diet. Overall a keto diet tends to be more carb restrictive and higher in fat than a typical low-carb diet. That’s because a keto diet aims to bring the body to a state of “ketosis”, a process that happens in your body when it doesn’t have enough carbohydrates to use for fuel. Instead you start to burn fat to create ketones which can then be used to produce energy.
Many of our low-carb meals are compatible with a keto diet, you can find all of the nutritional values by clicking on our meal cards. Find out more about low-carb vs. keto diets in our blog.
Of course! You can order on your schedule whether it’s just one box, every now and then or every week.
You can skip future deliveries directly in your client account. Simply go to the upcoming deliveries tab and turn off the slider next to the delivery you want to skip. Or, to pause your subscription for longer just hit the “pause my subscription” button at the bottom of the page.
A low-carb diet means less than 45% of your calories come from carbs. High carb foods are cut out and replaced with protein rich foods and fats. Following a low-carb diet plan has been shown to have several health benefits, from losing weight to avoiding afternoon cravings since sugar levels are kept more stable. Our low-carb meals contain an average of just 15g or carbohydrate per dish.
Many of our meals come in low-carb varieties. You can filter our menu to show only the low-carb meals using the drop down in the top right.
As seen in:
Hear from us around once a month: latest blog posts, offers, events.