Our meals are crafted from fresh and seasonal ingredients, as well as sourced from local suppliers. We guarantee that our food is 100% free from additives.
- 100% Organic free-range from Swiss farms.
- We use real eggs and not pasteurized “stuff” that comes in a bottle.
- All our grains and pulses are 100% Organic.
- Our Soybeans come from Swiss farms
- In most cases we source from Switzerland; when this isn’t possible we source from France & Ireland.
- We select meat from farms where animals are raised in a humane way, with lots of outdoor space and proper food.
- Due to its inferior nutritional qualities, we do not include pork in our meals.
- We vary our fruits and vegetables according to Switzerland’s seasonality.
- We source locally wherever possible so the majority of our fruits and vegetables are always grown in Switzerland
- We rely exclusively on sustainable fishing or aquaculture.
- All our sea ingredients bear one of these certifications:
- In order to preserve our environment, we minimise our use of exotic ingredients.
- When sourced from developing countries, we ensure they come from Fairtrade and don’t cause deforestation.
Real ingredients are only the start of real food:
We believe food should always be an enjoyment! That’s why we hire top chefs to develop our menus. Each season, the chef creates a diverse range of dishes drawing inspiration from all around the world.
We know that what you eat is hugely important for how well you feel. We make sure all our meals are nutritionally balanced, with a good portion of vegetables and a source of protein in every dish.
We use healthy cooking methods to make sure we get the best nutrition, and great flavour out of every dish. No deep frying or preservatives in sight. You can find the nutritional values of our dishes printed on every meal and on our menu.
packaging & shipping.
The carbon emissions from delivering our boxes are offset by the Swiss post. All of our boxes and insulation are reusable and we offer free collection from your home.
Our trays are made of 80% rPET, which means that 80% of the material used in your tray has already been recycled, and can be recycled again!
Hear from us around once a month: latest blog posts, offers, events.